Coyote Moon Vineyards is now selling two of its wines in a can.
Fire Boat Red and Fire Boat White are available in packs of four 250ml cans -- equal to 1 liter of wine. The cans are available at Coyote Moon Vineyards’ three locations.
It took a long year of brainstorming, planning, filing, researching, paperwork and hard labor to make the can idea a reality.
So, why drink wine out of a can? Coyote Moon Vineyard’s Fire Boat Red and Fire Boat White Wine in a can provide consumers with limitless options when it comes to enjoying their favorite wines.
• Coyote Moon’s wine in a can is small and light, so it easily fits in you cooler.
• Wine in a can doesn’t require any tools to open; so it’s OK if you forgot your corkscrew at home.
• Coyote Moon’s wine in a can is great to take to the pool, ballpark, beach, or anywhere else you can’t bring glass bottles.
• Cans of wine are smaller than traditional bottles, reducing the chance of leftover, wasted wine.
• Wine in aluminum cans are completely protected from both light and air, which means less contamination and a longer shelf life.
• Aluminum cans are recycled more often and more readily than glass bottles and can be endlessly recycled into new cans, using a fraction of the energy and resources needed to create new glass bottles.
Coyote Moon Vineyards is a family owned and operated farm winery founded by Phil Randazzo, of Rochester. The winery specializes in growing northern climate grapes, which can survive the extremely cold winters in Clayton.
With more than 600 awards for their wines, Coyote Moon Vineyards is one of the most award winning wineries in New York.
Coyote Moon Vineyards can be found at the vineyard and winery, 17371 East Line Road, Clayton; the Wine and Craft Beer Lounge, 524 Riverside Drive, Clayton; and at the Tasting Room at Salmon Run Mall, 21182 Salmon Run Mall Loop, Watertown.
For more information and a photo of this exciting new product, visit http://www.coyotemoonvineyards.com/youcandrinkit